Looking to Rent a Nice Home in Te Awamutu & waipa?
The properties Elite Rental Management has available for rent are advertised on our web page, the Te Awamutu Courier & Trademe. Also, a ‘for rent’ sign is placed at the property.
Our rental properties are made available for viewing by phoning our office to confirm availability.
The Elite Rental Management process is then as follows;
- We ask you to take a look at our properties online, drive past and look from the road side and if it looks like the right property for you contact us to make an appointment to view the property.
- Complete the Tenancy Application Form in full.
- Provide Photo ID.
- Provide two suitable landlord references. References need to be from past landlords. If this is your first time renting contact us to discuss how we can help.
- You will be required to pay a bond of four weeks rent.
- A letting fee is also required to be paid which is equivalent to one weeks rent.
- The first weeks rent if payable in advance.
- Rental Application Forms can be posted to PO Box 158, Te Awamutu or email to firstname.lastname@example.org